Radiometer IT solutions ensure connectivity of devices to your LIS/HIS, while helping you effectively manage point-of-care testing and ensure regulatory compliance.
For the laboratorian, this means more control
- Decentrally placed analysers are easily and quickly monitored and controlled.
- Data management and regulatory requirements are supported by automated functions.
For the clinician, this means more time for patient care
- Correctly identified results are quickly available at the point of care.
- Centralised support lets the caregiver focus on the patient and not the analyser.
For the administrator, this means reduced risk and greater savings
- Fewer errors reduce repeat measurements, saving time and costs.
- Correct patient-sample match at the bedside reduces lost billing opportunities and the risk of incorrect patient identification.