Thin Gauge Sheet
Our sheet has been successfully trialled in a number of companies in both the UK and Ireland. Currently and going forward, our sheet will be used to make UHT milk pots, Sno Yoghurt, Yoplait, Sno Crunch, Mushroom Trays, Sandwich Packs, Medical Device Blisters etc
Our facilities are capable of processing the following materials for food and non-food applications:
- Polystyrene (PS)
- High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- Amorphous Polyethylene terephthalate (APET)
- Polyethylene terephthalate / polyethylene (APET / PE)
- Crystalline Polyethylene terephthalate (CPET)
- Polyethylene terephthalate Glycol (PETG)
- Recycled Polyethylene terephthalate (RPET)
- Polylactic Acid or Polylactide (PLA)
Investment in cutting edge specialised equipment enables the processing of RPET in the form of Bottle Flakes. Using Erema® technology PCF Material is fed in; resulting in clean, food contact grade optionally crystallised pallets with high IV levels and is FDA category “C” approved.
Our products are produced to meet and excel our customers’ needs, we provide sheet to specific dimensions, specified by our customers. Each product is produced with the customer in mind offering ease of application and exceptional performance backed up by technical know-how and the very best in service and support.