What are the problems we are solving?
From the experience gathered from the founders of the company, it became apparent that organisations who develop software commercially or non commercially can reduce their costs significantly by implementing repeatable, industrial best practices to manage their Project Management and Software Acceptance Testing disciplines.
Some of the issues that have been seen from experience where organisations use non standard processes are;
- Increase in costs through the requirement for additional support staff
- Redundancy and non value added steps in the non standard processes
- Increase in Time/Cost to complete Projects
- Increased number of Defects seen in Production reduction of the quality of the end product
- Reduced Control and Manageability in an Outsourced Model
- Increase risk of projects running over budget, over time or not delivering the required product or service
- Difficulty in planning projects
- Damaged customer relationships customers may walk
- Reduced Management visibility and predictability of when projects will be completed
- Strained Relationships between the management and the project teams