QlikView Workbench is a Microsoft Visual Studio® plug-in that enables content developers to create powerful, web-based QlikView mashups. It is a drag-and-drop web integration toolkit that combines the flexibility of a powerful QlikView application programming interface (API) with the easy-to-use, drag-and-drop, Visual Studio integrated development environment.
QlikView Workbench is a Microsoft Visual Studio plug-in
BUILD DYNAMIC WEB APPLICATIONS WITH EASE
Create powerful and intuitive web sites, web applications, and mashups that feature QlikView analytics.
• Quickly build interactive web sites and web applications by dragging and dropping QlikView ASP.net web controls right onto your Visual Studio project.
• Embed interactivity and custom business logic in your applications using a powerful API.
• Assemble mashups that combine QlikView content with other web-based content — such as business applications, Google Maps, and more.
• Create your own custom QlikView extension objects quickly and easily using a Visual Studio project template.
CREATE QLIKVIEW-POWERED WEB SITES
Developers with skills in QlikView and Visual Studio can use QlikView Workbench to build custom web sites and applications. These sites and applications — such as the public web site of Nordic building materials retailer BYGGmax — utilize QlikView’s powerful associative, in-memory analytics to provide intuitive search, navigation, and analysis.
DEVELOP WEB SITES AND APPLICATIONS IN A FAMILIAR CONTEXT
As an add-on to Visual Studio, QlikView Workbench enables content developers to construct web pages using Visual Studio’s built-in property panes for adjusting object properties and sizing. Content developers can store projects created with QlikView Workbench as Visual Studio projects, and apply version control to QlikView documents and objects using their version control system of choice.
GET A JUMP START ON QLIKVIEW EXTENSIONS
With QlikView extensions, developers can create custom visualizations and user interface components for use within QlikView. They can also use extensions to bring existing mapping tools, Gantt charts, tag clouds, infographic charts, or any other visualization into QlikView.
QLIKVIEW WORKBENCH: YOUR SOLUTION FOR EMBEDDING QLIKVIEW
Embed QlikView’s associative, in-memory analysis capabilities in ASP.net environments with QlikView Workbench.
• Add QlikView content into ASP.net web sites and web applications.
• Create powerful mashups combining QlikView and third-party content.
• Use custom or third-party visualizations to display QlikView data.
• Leverage the powerful QlikView Workbench API to create web content that can interact intelligently and dynamically with QlikView data.
• Quickly and easily create QlikView extension objects.
The New Way of Data Visualization