Our range of services is wide and varied, from companionship through to practical support to personal care. Some examples of the care packages we provide include:
- A bit of help in the mornings to get you set up for the day e.g. get up, showered and dressed as well as making the bed and preparing breakfast.
- Prepare your lunch, have a chat and remind you to take your medication.
- Set and light the fire, make your dinner and provide continence management.
- Provide you with the security of knowing that there's somebody in the house during the night as well as having the assistance there should you need it.
- Short term post operative assistance until you are back on your feet again. We can assist with personal hygiene, meal preparation and some light housework.
- 24/7 cover so you can remain in the comfort of your own home.
Companionship and Care
- Light Household Duties
- Bed Making
- Fire Lighting
- Assistance with Pets
- Preparing and Serving Meals
- Personal Laundry
- Assistance with Clothing Selection and Grooming
- Conversations and Companionship
- Mental and Physical Stimulation
- Accompaniment to Appointments
- Answering Telephone
- Organising and Planning Daily Activities
- Personal Hygiene
- Mouth Care
- Hand Care
- Continence Management
- Mobility and Transfer Assistance
- Assistance with Feeding
- Medication Supervision
Who do we provide care for?
Private Home care provides care to anyone who needs it, at any age, in any circumstance. Care situations vary hugely – from caring for older people who want to stay in their home, to accompanying somebody with a disability on a day out or a holiday, to providing support to new mums.
- Convalescent Care
- Post Operative Care
- Respite Care
- Palliative Care
- Maternity Care
- Mental Health
- Mobility Care
As well as those requiring care as a result of, among others,
- Heart Conditions
- Motor Neurone
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Respiratory Conditions
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
With our 22 years experience, we know that every situation and circumstance is different and as such, we only offer tailored care plans. Call us today to discuss your needs and we will design an individual care plan for you.
What carers do:
About our services: