The Primecore team has supported many internationally recognized companies with the development of ‘best in class’ processes for program & project management.
When providing this support Primecore will:
- Develop processes appropriate to the size and complexity of the programs and projects being implemented
- Support the generation of standard: processes; guidelines and templates
- Provide clear direction on required roles and competencies
- Heighten resource planning visibility; allocation and management processes
- Put in place systems for effective: scope; cost and schedule control
Primecore will typically recommend that projects are divided into a series of ‘project stages’ each separated by decision points often referred to as ‘gates’
Each stage will have predefined: objectives; activities & deliverables.
Depending on scale & complexity program/project stages will typically include:
- Strategic Planning
- Concept development
- Detailed scope definition and approval (Basis of Design)
- Program/Project execution
- Program/Project close out