Primecore’s team of advisors has the expertise to translate business case objectives into a program charter, for execution by a project team(s).
When drafted each charter will:
- Ensure the Program delivers the approved business case
- Identify the Program & associated Project goals
- Define the scope of each Project
- Identify assumptions, constraints & risks associated with each project
- Identify the success criteria
- Identify all key stakeholders and customers
- List key milestones
- Create an organizational structure for the project outlining key roles and responsibilities
- Support the generation of high quality execution plans
Each Project Charter will be maintained in a current status through the project lifecycle, to reflect: changes to the approved business case; scope changes; increased/reduced business or project risk; changes to key milestone dates.