Pixelcode: Web Design
web design, content management
ï¿¼Your website should act as the hub of your online presence. Pixelcode helps businesses and organisations collect their content and present it in a single location, on their website.
With all new projects, we install a range of social networking tools, whether it’s a 'Like' button or the new +1 button, or 'Tweet This' sharing functionality, we can add it to your site.
We can even set it up to automatically post new content, such as your news articles, to a range of social networks, all at once, saving you time.
Web Design Process
Our website design process includes the following stages:
- Research- Who is the target market for your product or service? What is your competition doing? What is the best way to achieve the goals for your project?
- Design- We don't only concentrate on how your website will look, we also focus on how your visitors will interact with your website. Our aim is always to create a site that is aesthetically pleasing, functional and usable for your visitors.
- Build- We will integrate a Content Management System (CMS) along with your website design, allowing you to create and edit content throughout your website. For smaller sites, we would recommend our own custom-built CMS and for larger sites, we would recommend ExpressionEngine.
- Refine- Before launch, we allow you, the website owner/administrator, test-drive the site on our development servers, checking design and functionality. We can then further refine your site.
- Launch- As soon as you are happy with the site, we can move it over to your hosting account of choice and launch your website. Your project is not completed at this stage though- a website should always be continually refined- your CMS will allow you to edit your content and Pixelcode is always available to alter the design and structure of your site, should the need arise, at a competitive hourly rate.
, web design