Servo amplifiers PMCprotego D are used as drive controllers for the widest range of motor technologies. The new, higher performance version of the PMCprotego D has a higher safety classification: even the basic version contains the "safe torque off" function in accordance with PL e of EN ISO 13849-1, SIL CL 3 of IEC 62061 and up to Cat. 3 of 954-1.
A special slot for the optional safety cards is already integrated, so servo amplifiers PMCprotego D are ready to be upgraded with additional safety functions such as safely reduced speed, safe operational stop or safe standstill.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Greater availability of your plant or machine thanks to "safe torque off" and other drive-integrated safety functions
- Optimum process quality thanks to the high quality of control
- Cost savings due to high overload capability and fewer sizes
- Easy to incorporate into your machine concept thanks to an open hardware and software architecture
- Quick and easy to learn how to use, plus clear project documentation thanks to user-friendly, understandable user and parameter software
- Units can be exchanged quickly thanks to the SD memory card