Management Services Provided by Pearse Properties Letting
Our services include:
- Preparation of Service Charge and Sinking Fund budgets
- Apportionment and collection of Service Charges
- Checking, approval and payment of creditors' invoices
- Advising on insurance matters and handling claims
- Bookkeeping, accounting, maintaining bank accounts and reconciling statements
- Preparation of Financial Reports for management meetings
- Liaising with Auditors and issue of Auditors' Report and Financial Statements
- Issuing information and advices to new owners - obtaining contact addresses
- Routine site inspections by management personnel
- Arranging routine common area repairs and maintenance contracts
- Attending to telephone enquiries and correspondence from owners and residents
- Attendance at scheduled Board Meetings and the Annual General Meeting
- Advising the Board of Directors/Committee generally in relation to the provisions of the Lease Agreements and Management Covenants
- Attending to all correspondence arising out of the above
- Attendance at unscheduled Board/Committee meetings
- Dealing with specific breaches of House Rules, Car Park regulations and breaches of covenant
- Liaising with Surveyors/ Insurers on buildings reinstatement valuations for insurance purposes
- Project Managing major renewals, refurbishment and new works
- Recruitment of Management Company employees (janitors, caretakers etc)
- Dealing with Professional and Technical Advisors (engineers, architects etc)
- Scheduled maintenance visits by service personnel
Fit Out Services
Interior Design - Fit Out - Project Management
Pearse Properties Letting, Management & Fit Out Specialists provide an unique and unrivalled interior design and fit-out service.
With our working knowledge and experience of the design industry we will provide a truly creative design for your home or business.
We receive the properties from hand-over from builders/developers and return a creative design that well exceeds the passing of Bord Failte 4 Star approval.
If you would like some more details on our fit out services and packages, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
Looking after a tenanted property can be extremely time consuming. As a landlord, you must be on call 24 hours a day to deal with all problems or emergencies that occur in your property. Pearse Properties Letting combines professional expertise with years of experience in bringing you a first class letting & management service. This comprehensive service takes care of the day to day running of your property, dealing directly with your tenants on your behalf. Investing in a property is a lifetime investment for many. Our aim is to protect your investment and give our clients complete peace of mind.
The letting service includes the following:
- Advertising in local newspapers (cost to be borne by landlord), direct mailing, etc.
- View the property as many times as necessary to source a suitable tenant.
- Obtain and check references of prospective tenants and seek approval of landlord (if instructed).
- Collection of security deposit & one month rent in advance.
- Take ESB and gas readings on the day the tenants move into the property and transfer of the utility bills into the tenant’s name.
- Prepare Lease Agreements for signing by the tenant at the rented property and have witnessed by our letting agent.
- Landlords are legally required to register every tenancy with the PRTB (Private Residential Tenancies Board). Our agency automatically looks after this registration process on your behalf.
The management service includes the following:
- All rents are paid by standing order into Pearse Properties Letting and Management client account. This money is held for a period of 7 days to ensure the funds clear and after deduction of our management fee and such other expenses incurred on your behalf e.g. general repairs, the balance is then transferred to the landlords account. A detailed statement of rental income and expense is sent to the landlord each month.
- PPL will follow up on late rental payments.
- PPL acts as the point of contact for your tenants.
- PPL will organise any maintenance work required on the properties. Depending on the nature of the work, either the tenant or the landlord will be liable for the expense. If it is the landlord’s responsibility, we will enclose a detailed invoice from the contractor/supplier with the monthly rental statement. We will consult the landlord on any major maintenance works planned prior to commencement.
- Garden maintenance can also be arranged for your property at a cost if so instructed.
- Our letting agents carry out regular inspections of the property to ensure that the Lease Agreement is being adhered to.
- Upon lease termination, PPL will inspect the property and calculate the amount to be deducted from the security deposit if any; for any outstanding utility bills or for any damages that maybe caused by the tenants. Any work required will be organised by PPL and the property is back on the market as quickly as possible.
- Assist in insurance claims, if requested.
- You will be informed of any breaches of covenant brought to our attention and Pearse Properties Letting, as your agent, will endeavour to resolve same.
Contact Pearse Properties
Email - none provided
Print this page