P and H Vibration - Our Services
Laser Alignment, Power Consumption, condition monitoring
Services: Laser Alignment, In-situ Balancing, Condition Monitoring & Geometric Alignment.
Laser Alignment is the most precise method available for optimising machinery. Accurate alignment is vital in modern plants where machinery is on-line continuously and interuptions cost money.
This results in:
- reduced vibration
- extended bearing and seal life
- less unscheduled downtime
- less power consumption
- improved operating efficiency
P&H Vibration also offer bespoke training to on-site staff on all alignment techniques and methods.
Balancing is an essential servicing process wherever rotating equipment is in use including fans, driveshafts, pulleys, couplings, armatures, rotors, pump elements, machine tools.
- reduction of noise
- elimination of excessive and expensive machine wear
- increase in bearing life and machine efficiency
- reduction of energy consumption
Condition Monitoring allows convenient scheduling of necessary maintenance during planned stoppages. Using a variety of non-intrusive techniques, machine and component problems are identified before a problem results in unanticipated downtime.
- diagnosis of imbalance, misalignment, looseness
- detection of bearing and gear faults
- identification of belt and related faults
- troubleshooting of recurring problems and identification of the root cause
- improvement of reliability and uptime
- management and scheduling of downtime
- improvement of machine safety levels
- reduction of failures and expensive secondary damage
- increase in productivity and improvement of ability to continue with planned cost savings
Determine the surface profile of any of the following:
- surface tables
- circular and rectangular flanges
- crane slewing rings
- turbine, compressor and pump half casings
Confirm the alignment of cylinder bores, camshaft and crankshaft bores, gearbox bores, pump bores, crosshead guides and stern tubes.
, condition monitoring
, Laser Alignment
, Power Consumption