Your accounts are an integral element of your business and should provide useful information to improve and grow your business. We strive to provide our clients with a prompt accounts preparation service with added benefits of bookkeeping, payroll & VAT management.
The team at Orchid have experience in a broad range of business sectors at various reporting levels so we can provide you with a comprehensive, cost effective accountancy service. We allow time to learn & understand your business structure, systems & strategies and then tailor a service to suit your specific business needs which can change and grow in line with your business success.
Our VAT department can provide:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on planning, administration & reconciliations
- Negotiation with Customs & Excise in disputes
- Preparation & Representation in Revenue VAT Audits
- Advice on or Completion of VAT Returns to Revenue
With annual budgetary changes and continuous developments in employment legislation the area of “payroll” can become complex and burdensome on your internal resources. We have specifically qualified staff that can help in this area.
Our Payroll department can provide a comprehensive service tailored to your needs which may include as necessary:
- Administration of weekly/monthly payroll and online banking
- Customised payslips
- Completion & submission of statutory returns (P30, P35, P60)
- Administration of Pension schemes
- Advice and planning for Bonuses, Terminations, Incentive Schemes
- Completion & Submission of Redundancy Payments & Forms
- Preparation & Roll out of Contracts of Employment
- Assistance on maintenance of employee records (Holidays, Breaks, Sick Pay etc)
- Private Limited Company Audits
- Public Limited Company Audits
How do you view the annual audit? Is it another overhead you must suffer to comply with your statutory obligations?
At Orchid we view our audit not just as an opportunity to evaluate your business systems and procedures, and provide performance analysis, highlighting weaknesses and business threats. We recommend solutions to develop and improve your internal efficiency, and control. Our audit becomes a tool to help you drive your business forward & improve your profitability.
Our qualified team use the latest industry approved audit programs and tools to ensure our audit is completed in a timely fashion with minimum disruption to your day to day business.
We produce audit reports which are respected by financial institutions and statutory bodies. We are continually updating our systems to ensure your financial statements are compliant and relevant.
- Personal Tax Returns
- Self Employed Tax Returns
- Partnership Returns
- Corporation Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Capital Acquisitions Tax (Inheritance and Gift Tax)
- Special Tax Investigation
- Company Registered Office Returns
- Company Statutory Books Maintenance
- Company Formation
- Business Start Up Guidance
- Banking Support
- Business Development & Growth
- Mortgage & Loan Applications
- Old Age Pension Advice & Submission
- Succession Planning & Exit Strategy
- Law Society Compliance
- Financial Regulator Returns
- Project Management & Financial Control
Our team of efficient and experienced professionals can provide all the financial support you will need, so that you can focus your energies on driving your business forward.