OLM Consultancy - Services - Project Management
Health And Safety, Safety Statements
Health And Safety
Project Management Strategy
OLM Consultancy’s Project Management Strategy oversees and guides the project’s progress, the strategy will be implemented from the Outline Brief through to Final Account settlement. OLM's Project Management strategy is summarised below:
Establish Clients requirements and priorities
Advise on the appointment of the other Consultants including the Health and Safety Supervisors
Pre - Construction Stage: Management
- Prepare the pre-construction programme.
- Formulate a scheme brief.
- Develop the detailed brief.
- Co-ordinate - site surveys, site investigations, Preliminary Safety & Health Plan, planning, fire cert, etc
- Co-ordinate third parties where required (e.g. tenants, adjoining owners, government bodies etc,).
Tendering and Contract
- Recommend the contract type and selection method.
- Prepare lists of Contractors in association with the Client and Consultants.
- Arrange for the preparation of the Contract Documentation.
- Co-ordinate tenders and reports on tenders, make tender recommendations to the Client.
- Arrange for the works programme, the Developed Health & Safety Plan and the on-site Safety File.
- Establish lines of responsibility and communication with and between parties.
- Ensure the role of Project Supervisor for Construction stage has been appointed.
- Arrange and chair site meetings.
- Co-ordinate the resolution of outstanding planning matters etc.
- Establish framework for monitoring progress and financial control.
- Monitor progress and report regularly to the Client.
Commissioning and Hand-Over
- Arrange procedures for the hand-over of the project to the Client.
- Co-ordinate inspections, hand-over and commissioning requirements.
- Monitor the preparation and hand-over of the Safety File, maintenance manuals, as-built drawings, test certificates, final reports, statements, warranties, safety statements and other similar documents.
- Co-ordinate inspection at the end of the defects liability period.
- Monitor agreement of the final account.
Project Monitoring / Compliance Services
- Property Title Review.
- Adjoining Owner’s Rights / Boundary Issues.
- Statutory Compliance.
- Financial Compliance.
- Co-lateral Agreements / Warranties drafting, placement and compliance.
- Contractual compliance.
- The provision of Quantity Surveying Services.
- The provision of Health and Safety Supervisor Services.
- The provision of Building Surveyor Services.
- Management of the construction process for Construction Management projects.
- Value Management and Value Engineering assessments.
- Advise on special conditions of contract and drafting special contract conditions.
- Arrange for alternatives in tender documents.
- Work in connection with bankruptcy, liquidation, receivership, examiner ships or the determination of the
- Contract or any Sub-Contract.
- Services in connection with litigation, Arbitration or work in connection with malicious damage claims.
, Safety Statements
Contact Olm Consultancy
Email - none provided
Print this page