Ocean Ireland has over 20 years experience managing boats worldwide. We can offer an individually tailored service for you and your boat.
Don’t let a flat battery ruin your leisure time. Ocean Ireland will:
• Run your engines to keep your battery amps up to capacity.
• Check the electrolyte level and keep it topped up.
• Check the specific gravity and terminal voltage.
• Test the battery with a load tester.
Engines and Generators
Turn the key, press the button and hum into life. It will never be a problem if you ask Ocean Ireland to:
• Run your engines and generators.
• Check your oil levels.
• Change the oil and filters.
• Check water levels.
• Change engine anodes.
• Check hoses, cables and clamps.
• Check the fuel filters.
• Make sure you fuel tanks are topped up.
• Make note of and report any problems.
Ocean Ireland can engage a mechanic for more serious problems.
Ocean Ireland is able to check all electrical and electronic systems onboard including:
• Navigation equipment. GPS/Radar
• Navigation lights.
• Domestic lights.
• Anchor windlass.
Sails and Rigging
Fill your sails with wind and your heart with confidence by getting Ocean Ireland to:
• Survey your sails and rigging.
• Do a start of season servicing and laundry.
• Organise any sail repairs that are needed.
• Visually inspect your standing rigging.
• Check your running rigging.
• Bilge levels.
• Fresh water levels.
• Holding tank levels.
Minor repairs and fix it lists
Don’t let minor problems interfere with the enjoyment of your boat. Just jot ‘em down and let Ocean Ireland take care of it for you.
Own Boat Tuition
Why not spend a half or full day with a qualified Ocean Ireland skipper to brush up on your skills? Our skippers have extensive personnel knowledge that is shared in a friendly and enjoyable way.
Oceanwide Delivery Service
Ocean Ireland can deliver your boat anywhere in the world.
Check out our oceanwide delivery page for further information.
Yacht and Small craft Surveys
Ocean Ireland provides a range of surveying services for our clients.
Check out our yacht and small craft surveying pages for more info.
Enhance and protect your lovely boat.
Check out our boat detailing pages for further information.
Your magnetic compass thinks the sun sets across the northern horizon. Maybe the Earth’s magnetic field has gone haywire. Rather unlikely. Much more likely, your compass is reacting to local magnetic forces on board your boat. Take a look at Ocean Ireland’s compass adjustment pages to see how we can resolve the problem in no time.
For a quote on boat management, please fill in the form below: