O-C Group provide a suite of products that enable our customers to improve their data quality and reduce their transaction costs.
The O-C Interchange Optimiser
is a product that is delivered as a service to participating companies. A company wishing to avail of this service provides a transaction set for analysis. The transaction set is first cleansed of sensitive cardholder information at the customers site and transmitted to the O-C Interchange Optimiser Portal for analysis. Reports are available to the customer which provide both summary and detailed interchange charges. Key features of this product are:
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards Compliant
- Global Interchange Pricing Capability
- Summary and Detailed Reporting
- Identify technical or operational enhancement to achieve improved interchange rates
- Conduct what-if scenarios on transaction subsets
This product is a unique offering that allows customers to optimise their interchange charges. It has the potential of delivering real cost savings given that interchange charges are accepted as the single greatest cost in our industry.
is a product that enables our customers to certify Point of Sale Systems, Issuer and Acquirer Hosts, POS Vendors and Payment Service Providers. The product is powered by a sophisicated tool developed by
- Flexibility to handle multiple messaging and transportation protocols.
- Full support for Visa ADVT and Mastercard TIP/ETEC scripts for EMV certification.
- Real-time validation of results.
- Detailed message and communication audits.
- Pre-certification reporting.
O-C Group delivers efficiencies and cost savings in the certification process through a number of service alternatives.
- O-C Group manage the entire process as a service through a certification server hosted by O-C Group and provide certification reports to the relevant Acquirer/Issuer and the certifying party.
- For customers wishing to utilise the tool in-house, O-C Group can provide support and project management services enabling the customers to structure an efficient certification process to all certifying parties.