Next Generation offers professional Outplacement – Transition Services to support organisations downsizing or rightsizing. Next Generation has strong experience in logistics, IT/Telecoms, Supply Chain and Manufacturing sectors and is therefore eminently skilled in assisting individuals going through redundancy.
With expert knowledge Next Generation offers a flexible approach to Outplacement programmes. Each programme will incorporate a number of key stages in the redundancy experience.
Topics covered include career audit, CV development, interview coaching, job market navigation and strategy and self marketing plan.
- Group Sessions – Consultant led workshop providing guidance to exiting staff on a blend of topics. The client chooses the topics from a selection that will vary depending on the nature of the organisation.
- One to One Sessions – Consultant led workshops offering a step by step approach to managing the emotional and practical stages of market re-engagement.
Benefits of Outplacement-Transition Services
For the Individual:
- Full and comprehensive solution to allow for a smooth transition
- Vehicle to cope with the psychological impact of redundancy
- Understanding best practice
- Gaining insight into career direction
For the Organisation:
- Reduce disruption to the organisation
- Manage morale of employees retained
- Reduce stress for managers handling the redundancy