Quite simply because we can strip out costs from your business and show you how to keep them out. There are four main factors that underpin our performance.
- Our People
- Our Process
- Our Perspective
- OUR RESULTS
New Wave Purchasing is a team of highly skilled, professional procurement specialists and buying experts. We have a vast skill set of procurement knowledge in the Private and Public sectors. Just some of the skills the New Wave Purchasing team can deliver are:
- Aligning your business plans and your purchasing strategy
- Gathering relevant business & market data to quickly identify opportunities
- Developing your sourcing strategy using best practices
- Agreeing supplier selection factors, supplier screening and selecting best market suppliers for your business requirements
- Conducting the most appropriate procurement tactic for your requirements i.e. RFx, tendering, e-tendering, direct negotiation, etc
- Develop and negotiate supplier agreements
- Implement agreements and supplier performance management programmes
- Implementing operational purchasing best practices, including working with market leaders to implement procure to pay (P2P) systems
- Up to date best practices on 'green' and sustainable purchasing legislation & guidelines
- All end to end supply chain knowledge for each of your purchasing spend areas
Our New Wave Purchasing team has worked with our customers in many differing roles to suit their requirements i.e. on customer site as an additional specialist resource or managing specific purchasing projects off site. Whatever option suits you, the New Wave team will give you the benefit of our skill, knowledge and over 30 years of combined industry experience.
All our initiatives are project managed, using a simple, efficient but rigorously thorough process. Although each project is unique and the process is tailor made, most client projects are activated in a three-step approach "Audit-Agree-Activate" process.
1. Audit your business costs. We gather all the data required in the agreed areas (including supplier spends, categories of spends, suppliers details themselves, service standards, contracts, copy invoices, etc) to help us assess your purchasing performance against market best practice. The deliverable here will be a recommendations report with will often be in the format of a cost reduction plan, outlining specific tailor made actions for your business.
2. Agree this recommendations report and action plan. Setting clear, deliverable objectives and targets.
3. Activate this plan to achieve the cost savings and other benefit opportunities identified. Just one of our customer commitments include a regular, relevant but simple update on progress against project targets - the customer stakeholders will always be aware of progress against target, with no surprises.
Because we work across many sectors and uncover & resolve many types of procurement challenges, we have a broader perspective. We see the emerging trends in these sectors and bring these insights and benefits to our clients. And all that means the costs in your business can be challenged with more knowledge and confidence.
In the past 12 months we have delivered an average of 31% cost reductions for our customers. See just some of our customer references on our web site and many more specific references are available upon request.
Our client track record of 'Delivering Clear Results' together with a growing market reputation for consistently achieving results which are on or often ahead of target and with many direct referrals for new clients coming from previous successful work, all this have contributed to these positive outcomes.
As our business states: We Deliver Clear Results, Whatever it takes!