HP ML360 G6 Server
Combining concentrated 1U compute power, HP Insight Control, and essential fault tolerance, the HP ProLiant DL360 G6 is optimized for space constrained installations.
Intel® Xeon® 5600/5500 Series Processors (6, 4 and 2 core), with choice of DDR3 Registered or Unbuffered DIMMs, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) and PCI Express Gen2 technology provide a high performance system, ideal for the full range of scale out applications.
What's more, the DL360 G6 steps up the fault tolerant in an ultra-dense platform with redundant power, redundant fans, mirrored memory, embedded RAID capability, HP Insight Control for essential server management.
• Up to two (2) Intel® Xeon® 5600/5500 series processors now allows customized adaptability for optimizing both power consumption and performance based on your needs.
• Up to 192GB of DDR3 Registered Memory (800 MHz to 1333MHz depending on processor), G6 will support either Registered or Unbuffered DDR3 Memory technology
• 2 PCI-Express Gen2 PCI expansion slots standard (1x16, 1x8), optional PCI-X
• Integrated HP Smart Array P410i with optional upgrades of 256MB BBWC or 512MB read cache with BBWC
• Performance model bundled with HP Insight Control software license
• HP Insight Control for essential server management
More Performance, Capacity and Efficiency in Less Space.
• New performance with Intel® Xeon® Processors 5600/5500 series offers higher performance, better power efficiency, and more adaptability with: Intel QuickPath, Integrated Memory Controller, Turbo Boost, Intelligent Power Technologies, Trusted Execution Technology
• Up to 192GB Registered Memory DIMMS (up to 48GB Unbuffered): Memory intensive applications benefit from memory buffers, faster memory speeds, 4:1 memory interleaving, online spares and larger memory capacity.
• Serial PCI-Express technology greatly improves I/O bandwidth and data throughput.
• Two 1Gb NIC ports plus TCP/IP offload engine reduces network latency but offloading the CPU from processing network traffic.
• With up to eight (8) SAS drives and new Smart Array RAID controllers, you get quicker access to data and increase storage bandwidth for cutting edge storage performance.
Optimum fault tolerance
• Allows for continued operation until maintenance can be scheduled to replace a failed fan assembly.
• Hot plug redundancy means no down time to repair failure. Each power supply has its own power cord so redundant power to the rack can be supported.
• Integrated RAID controller, transportable battery-backed write cache improves disk performance. Transportable battery-backup means cache can be moved to another server.
• Integrated NICs support TCP/IP, iSCSI, Wake On LAN (WOL) and PXE for additional management functionality. High speed LAN capability without having to use a slot. NICs can be teamed or configured for redundancy. Along with remote management NIC port with TOE.
• Corrects 4bit memory errors that occur within a single DRAM chip on the DIMM.
Deployment versatility in a 1U form factor
• 2 slots (1 full length/height, 1 low profile) allows for configuration options, such as redundant Host Bus Adapters (HBA) or NICs, for additional levels of uptime.
• The Performance models have additional 512MB Memory and BBWC, Base models have additional 256MB Memory.
• Multiple drive technologies provide unique price/performance configuration options.
• Remote management eliminates the need to be physically present to address unexpected server issues.
• System Insight Display: A rugged slide-out system diagnostics display saves administrators time with easy to find trouble shooting information at the front of the server.
Delivering best-run server infrastructure
• Take complete control of your server infrastructure from anywhere.
• Be responsive to the needs of your organization, efficiently and precisely.
• Make the most of every dollar you invest in server assets, IT staff and facilities.
• Unique HP Thermal Logic Technologies: “Intelligent Power & Cooling Savers” Smart power stops power delivery when components are not in use, adjusting fan control for efficient cooling. Smart Sensors allow intelligent actions to preserve, protect and enhance performance and power savings.