Our core skill. The smooth transition of an organisation's business, staff and assets (whether as part of a relocation, restack, merger, consolidation, renovation or roll out of new ways of working or technology) requires detailed project management.
Project Move Management encompasses consultation, co-ordination and implementation (together with a comprehensive communications plan) and covers office space, laboratories, libraries, filing, furniture, etc. MovePlan offers a one stop shop, with a focus on eliminating downtime, securing the support of staff and enabling clients to take the best possible advantage from their new environment. As with all of our projects, MovePlan becomes part of the delivery team, adding input, best practice and value as a standard part of our service delivery.
At MovePlan we recognise that the physical move is a major event - the culmination of months of diligent preparation and planning. To ensure faultless delivery on move days, we prepare an overall master relocation strategy, followed up by thorough logistical plans, comprehensive checklists and rigorous processes, all dovetailed with a multi-faceted communications programme.
The benefits of the MovePlan model:
- A client’s business will not be damaged by operational delays, loss of revenue, technology failures, communication breakdown and staff stress
- Protects the client’s capacity to continue to operate and control staff attrition levels, whilst maintaining the excellent reputation of the business and all those involved in the project
- Zero downtime protects the project from perceived failure during the most visible part of the programme
- Enables the in-house team to focus upon the strategic operation of the new site
- Flexible and focussed professional project management methodology (the MovePlan Toolkit ©), based upon recognised international standards
- Fully trained, motivated staff providing a proactive, pragmatic, hands-on service
- Experience across all sectors with 80% of new business being repeat or referral.