Our Financial Services and Regulatory practice draws together
our expertise on the conduct of regulated financial services,
insurance and banking business in the Cayman Islands.
We provide highly commercial and focused legal advice in
relation to the full range of offshore regulatory issues and
problems that arise for financial service providers, regulators and
Regulatory investigations often span the numerous
jurisdictions in which our clients operate. We then either manage
and co-ordinate the issues ourselves or we work alongside leading
US/UK legal or accountancy practices in managing all problems and
issues arising through to conclusion.
- AML policies, procedures and failings
- Competition law and practice
- Conduct of Regulated Services, including: Deposit Taking;
Financial Services; Insurance
- Data Protection law
- MLAT requests
- Onshore/Offshore Tax investigations
- Regulatory Enforcement Measures
- Regulatory Investigations and Overseas Assistance Requests
- Risk Management
- Sector-Specific Regulation, i.e. Telecommunications.