CONSURV Services Overview
Our services cover all aspects of a building’s lifecycle and include the following:
- Building Surveying
- Condition Surveys
- Conservation Engineering (dangerous buildings)
- Funding Applications
- Heritage Appraisal & Assessment (Conservation Plans)
- Historical Analysis
- Infra Red Technologies for Building Defects & Energy Rating
- Innovative Dry Rot Treatment Technologies
- Planning & Development Strategies
- Project Management
- Stone Conservation Experts
- Sustainability Strategies
Whether it is the conservation, restoration or intervention of an historic building, a sympathetic approach and developed understanding of the significance of the building and its surroundings together with its construction are essential.
Our Building Archaeologists and Landscape Architectural Historians enables us to examine the Archaeological, Art-Historical, Historical and Cultural Values associated with a project. We then recommend conservation strategies to protect and mitigate any impact based upon a thorough understanding and analysis of the site as a whole.