Semple & McKillop provide consultant engineering services to the built environment including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, (MEP) low carbon and environmental consultancy and specialist technical services.
Our staff have industry recognised qualifications and expertise to act as CIBSE Low Carbon Consultants, BREEAM Assessors (equivalent to LEED) and Code for Sustainable Homes Assessors.
The comprehensive range of professional services provided is listed below. By way of example, we have provided a link to some of the projects which exemplify our service provision.
We always welcome the opportunity to discuss particular needs of Clients, so please
for further information on our services and expertise.
- Mechanical Services Design
- District Heating Systems
- Energy Audits
- Low Carbon Design
- Solar Energy Applications
Energy / Environmental Consultancy
We offer specialist consultancy services in relation to energy
use and optimisation as listed:
- Intelligent Building Controls
- Building Simulated Energy Analysis
- Building Physics
- Energy Performance Certification
- Code for Sustainable Homes
- Energy ‘In-Use’ Audits
Specialist Technical Services
- BREEAM Assessment
- Expert Witness
- Lift and Escalator Design
- Due Diligence Reports
- Fire Engineering
- Facade Design Analysis
- DDA Audits
- Acquisition/Condition Surveys & Reports
- Wind Farm Feasibility Studies
- Site Monitoring