MOKAI™ - simplicity and performance.
What other watercraft offers all these benefits:
- Easy to operate
- Low running costs
- Stable, low center of gravity
- Versatile, equally suited for hunting, fishing or exploring
- Environmentally friendly Subaru 4 stroke engine
- Large storage area for all-day adventures
- BOW to STERN" warranty - parts & workmanship for 2 years
- Convenient service: company response within 24 hours
- No trailer required
- Requires minimal storage space when not in use
- The MOKAI is offered in Olive Green and Yellow for $3,800 plus shipping.
- The Subaru engine in conjunction with our jet drive system propels the MOKAI to a top speed of 19.2 mph.
We look forward to our new relationship with Robin America and the added excitement that the 2010 MOKAI brings to the market place!
Shipped via common carrier, all you need to do is add oil, (provided), gasoline and comply with your state's rules and regulations for registering watercraft to launch and enjoy!
- Weather cover
- Survival Pack with whistle, mirror and distress signalers
- (1) 12ft and (1) 20ft tie down strap
- USCG approved fire extinguisher
- Bearing grease with custom applicator gun
Optional MOKAI Accessories
| || |
Single Aluminum Trailer - $1200
The single aluminum trailer is custom designed & manufactured by MOKAI. Our trailer weighs just 95lbs and takes no more space than the boat itself! Spare tire included. Requires a 1-7/8" trailer ball and a standard 4-prong wiring connection. Move mouse over image to see your boat on the trailer.
| || |
Mokart - $159
Use the Mokart to portage your MOKAI to the water's edge. Disassembles in seconds and is compact enough to store in your Mokai as you head out to enjoy the water. Move mouse over image to see the your boat on the Mokart.
| || |
Spray Skirt - $109
Stay warm and dry with a spray skirt when using your MOKAI! Our spray skirt will keep weather and spray out of your boat. The pent roof, suspender design sheds the water. Sleeve access to the throttle control, center zipper and velcro chest adjustment for proper fit.
| || |
Anchor Assembly - $79
The anchor assembly is lightweight and easy to install. Release and retrieve all from the occupant compartment. Includes: Anchor plate with Harken pulley, Harken cam cleat, 1.5 lb grapple anchor, and 100 ft of 3/16" anchor line.
| || |
Fly Rod Holder - $26
MOKAI is now featuring the RAM MOUNT Fishing Rod Holder. This Rod Holder system is durable and compact with no sharp edges or points. Constructed of high strength plastic. Stainless steel hardware is included.
1.5 inch ball base is mounted to the MOKAI hull.
Rod holder easily attaches to the base and secures with wing nut.
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011