MobileAware has over a decade of experience in helping our customers navigate mobile strategies for customer care. Our philosophy and approach is guided by operators’ business objectives.
An “App” Is Not a Strategy
Creativity and innovation abound in mobile applications. New widgets and tools are being developed for consumers’ mobile devices every day. While there may be an “app” for almost everything, a nice-looking user interface alone is not enough.
MobileAware believes that successful, strategic mobile self-care solutions start with well-thought objectives, processes and methodologies. We help you build the business case for connecting with your audiences via mobile devices, and develop engaging solutions that leverage your existing infrastructure, and achieve measurable results for your business.
Our Golden Triangle: Reach, Discoverability, Usability
Your Mobile Customer Engagement Roadmap
MobileAware helps you develop a strategic roadmap for extending your business model and creating new ways to connect with your customers by working with you to resolve critical questions for your business:
- How effective is our current mobile presence?
- What are major threats from competitors in mobile (either existing or new challengers)?
- What are key projected developments in wireless/mobile that could impact our business? (e.g. new smartphone developments)
- To what extent can mobile become a central customer engagement platform for our company?
- To what extent can mobile drive a new wave of revenue growth for our company or protect our existing revenue?
- Where does mobile fit within the organization?
- What is the ROI of potential mobile initiatives?
- What should be the 6-12-18 month roadmap for our mobile strategy?