MMD Motors, new car sales, second hand car sales, crash repairs, car service & vehicle body repairs, Glasnevin Dublin, Northside
Car, Vehicle, car service
A standard MMD service for your vehicle includes :
- Service as per manufacturer recommendations.
- Replacement of engine oil & filter.
- Inspection of all fluid levels, tyre conditions, pressures & spare.
- Inspection of exhaust system for signs of leaks wear or damage.
- Inspection of battery security and terminals, clean if necessary.
- Inspection of lights, turn signals, instruments and controls.
- Inpsection of windshield wiper / washer and controls.
- Inspection of park brakes & warning lights.
- Inspection of steering and suspension, security, damage and wear.
- Road test - test drive vehicle
- Replacement of air cleaner element.
Additional costs may apply subject to the specific car service.
For incidents where breakdown car service is required a tow truck will be arranged and the vehicle brought to the MMD garage in Glasnevin for a cost fee
The NCT tests the roadworthiness of motor vehicles and identifies any defects, such as faulty brakes, unbalanced wheels and thread worn tyres. These defects must be repaired and the car must pass a re-test before the car owner will be issued with an NCT Certificate.
To increase your chances of passing the NCT book your car in with MMD for a pre test checkup.
Call 01 8306044 or email
, car service
, Second Hand Car