Our Project Managers work to understand and integrate the full potential of MICROS products to meet your business requirements. Together, this partnership will ensure the MICROS implementation is planned and executed successfully, on time and on budget.
MICROS UK Project Management Team has a wealth of experience in delivering MICROS-Fidelio solutions to our customers. The team, consisting of Programme Managers, Project Managers and a Project Office team, are trained in Prince 2 and PMI and all have a strong background in your business sector, whether it be hospitality or retail.
Managing Your Project
Your MICROS Project Manager is your representative within MICROS. They are tasked with understanding your needs and then implementing a solution which meets your requirements.
Project planning will be performed using a ‘horizon’ approach. This means that a detailed plan will be available to manage the next phase on the plan plus those activities required to enable following phases to commence on time. This will ensure that plans are current and constantly reviewed against the overall project timescales and objectives.
MICROS can tailor it’s Project Management offering to suit your requirements through a choice of packages
Standard Package - Project Office
• Resource allocation
• Hardware and software shipping
• Gathering all required information in order to successfully complete the project
Bronze Package - Project Management
• All services from Standard Package
• Attendance at Site Startup meeting
• Review and advice on your project plan
Silver Package - Project Management
• All services from Bronze Package
• Project Initiation / planning together with customer PM
• Establishing implementation and training plans as standard
• Change / Issue and escalation management
Gold Package - Programme Management
• All services from Silver Package
• Taking full project ownership (Budget, Time, Resources)
• Full project lifecycle responsibility
• Single point of contact for customer during project implementation
The MICROS-Fidelio PM team is the client representative tasked with determining and implementing the exact needs of our customers. The PM team has the ability to adapt to the various internal procedures of our contracting party, and to form close links with the nominated representatives. It is essential that the key issues such as cost, time, quality and customer satisfaction are realised.
The PM team provides a mixture of professional project management and program management. Both of these competencies are available across all MICROS-Fidelio subsidiaries, dealers and direct customers.