Michael Donnelly & Co. | Chartered Accountants accounting services,auditing services, book keeping, taxation in westmeath ireland - services
We reduce the burden of paperwork, leaving you with more time to run your business. Businesses can outsource their bookkeeping function e.g. VAT and payroll. This service is aimed at small businesses that do not wish to employ an accounts assistant. It may also be of interest to growing businesses that do not intend to expand an existing accounts function. Training clients in the areas of bookkeeping and administration of their business. We can advise on the selection of accounting software. The implementation of systems and training as required.
Payroll Processing Service
- Pension deductions and calculations for pension schemes.
- Transmission of net pay details to the bank for EFT into individuals' accounts for all payrolls in accordance with deadlines specified by the business.
- Facility to make non salary payments through payroll i.e. Expenses
- Provision of payslips for employees and pensioners. The facility to activate electronic payslips for certain staff as required.
- Duplicate payslips and P60 forms as required.
- Mailing / Enveloping Service as required for the following in line with an agreed timetable. [P45`s when issued, annual P60`s, all pensioners payslips]
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Management Accounts
Please feel free to contact us at our Kinnegad office if further clarification is required regarding the services offered by the firm.
Contact Michael Donnelly
Email - none provided
Print this page