Michael Barrett Parnership Quantity Surveyors
Quantity Surveyors, Cost Management
The practice provides a Client specific service including the following core services:
- Initial Cost Advice / Feasibility Studies.
- Budget Estimating and Cost Planning.
- Value Engineering.
- Risk Assessment.
- Life Cycle / Whole Life Costing.
- Procurement procedures including in depth knowledge of the new Government Forms of Contract.
- Advice on Contract Procedures.
- Preparation of Contract Documentation.
- Tender Analysis / Negotiations / Selection.
- Tender Reports and Recommendations.
- Cash Flow Projections.
- Cost Control during Construction.
- Cost Management.
- Valuation of Work.
- Settlement of Final Account.
- Special Services;
- Project Monitoring and Bank Reporting
- Receivership, Examinership and Liquidations
- Project Management
- Insurance Reinstatement Valuations
- Mechanical and Electrical Services Cost Control
- Procurement Advice
- Legal/ Contract Solutions
- Part V submissions and negotiations
- BER/Air Testing
, Quantity Surveyors