Are you sure you know what the goals of your website are? Does your website contribute to the value of your organisation, your customer and your people?
The answers to these questions are not always immediately obvious. This is where we come in. Our team have worked on some of Ireland’s most successful websites over the past decade and one fundamental principle has been common to all these projects – a clearly defined and well thought out strategy from the outset is the single greatest influencing factor for success.
We believe that our experience when it comes to developing highly successful Web Strategies is one of the main reasons why you should work with us.
You've got the vision - we can make it happen
So you’ve got an idea, an innovative spark for a new initiative that you think can make a difference to your organisation in these tough times. It involves the web but you’re not quite sure how to make it happen. Talk to us in confidence and we’ll help you evaluate how to make your vision a reality. We’ll help you to avoid the common pitfalls that can kill a good idea before it ever gets off the drawing board. We can also help you refine your vision to take into account the sound fundamental principles of highly successful websites and web applications.
- Setting tangible business goals online
- Defining the purpose of your website
- Understanding your users and your customers
- Identifying the main tasks your users and customers want to complete
- Competitor Analysis and Best Practice identification
- Conversion funnel design and conversion optimisation
- Analytics and Reporting Requirements
Project Planning & Management
- We adopt the best aspects of ISO/CMMI/PMI Best Practices and adapt them for the unique nature of web projects
- We also strongly believe in getting real
- Our strong Project Management skills are a critical aspect of making your vision a reality on time and within a fixed budget
- Technical Architecture Design and Planning
- Systems Integration Design
- Risk Analysis
- Security Best Practices including OWASP
- DR/Backup Planning
- On/Off Page Optimisation
- PPC/Adwords Campaign Planning, Execution and Management
- Social Media Strategy