A great balance bike for the smallest starters with a seat height starting at just 29 cm and a very low step-through height.
- For children aged 2 or 85 cm height (but check inside leg length is about 29cm +)
- Special learning saddle
- Adjustable seat height: 29 cm - 40 cm
- Frame with low step through and platform
- High quality 8 inch foam tyres
- Child orientated geometry
- Quality ball bearing wheels and steering
- Adjustable handlebar height
- Safety handlebar grips
Note Puky balance bikes do not have handlebar limiters.
The child pushes his or her self along with feet on the floor. When
they are ready they can put their feet up onto the platform and just
keep going. If they feel unstable the feet go straight back to the floor
without pedals getting in the way.
BalanceBike.ie Notes: In reality we've found the saddle height to be
30 cm (going up to 40 cm). What's great about it though is that the
frame is so low that even when they can't quite sit on it with feet flat
on ground they can comfortably walk with it. It's very compact and
light. This means you can bring your toddler to the park in the
stroller, put the bike on top and once there, they can scoot around on
Puky have three sizes of balance bikes - all available on www.balancebikes.ie as well as the pre-balance bike the Puky Woosh
Puky LRM - from about 24 months
Puky LR1 - standard for 2 1/2 to 3 year old
Puky LR XL - for larger kids - 4 years old.