- Book flights / ferries / road transport / en-route stabling
- Arrange all pre-export testing / health papers with your nominated vet
- Arrange pre-export quarantine / isolation if required
- Complete customs formalities
- Book quarantine space & liaise with clearing agent at destination
- Shipping halter / front boots / haynets / haylage / water containers for all flights
- Regular updates throughout horses journey
- Experienced ATA Registered Equine Attendants
An experienced member of the EIS team will be at the port / airport of departure for each shipment to ensure that all paperwork and shipping formalities have been completed in accordance with ATA (Animal Transport Association) regulations.
* All horses are carried at the owner’s risk, therefore, we recommend that all horses are insured prior to travel. We will be happy to recommend an insurance broker that can provide you with a policy to suit your requirements.