Compliance Consultants Limited provide numerous services to meet the compliance needs of insurance intermediaries.
These services include the following:
Initial on site audit of your business – we focus on determining your firm’s current level of compliance with the Regulator’s codes and requirements. A detailed report will be issued to your firm outlining the current issues of non- compliance and the remedies necessary. CCL will work with your firm to resolve these compliance issues.
- Pre inspection audits – firms given a date for the Regulator inspection, can request a ‘tune up’ audit to ensure that the firm is operating in compliance.
- Quarterly reviews of firms compliance – if necessary, depends of size of firm.
- Annual on site compliance audit – to maintain continuing compliance.
- On going training.
- Efficient response to clients.
- On going compliance consulting.
- Review of websites and advertising.
- Written procedures designed to meet your company’s regulatory requirements.
- Assist with general inquiries made by the Regulator – we assist you with any issue the Regulator may have with your firm’s compliance.
- Annual compliance meetings.