Advanced Accounting provides financial management and advisory services for companies and nonprofit organisations. Those services include: Obtaining debt and equity financing
Advanced Accounting senior financing professionals work with clients to secure debt and equity financing typically ranging from €1 million to €25 million. Our work includes:
- Financial review to determine financing needs.
- Assessment of appropriate financing vehicles.
- Development of a financing proposal.
- Identification of funding sources.
- Development of presentations for boards of directors, lenders, and investors to support the proposal.
- Participation in presentations to boards, lenders, and investors.
We also assist emerging companies to secure angel and venture capital financing.Business plan development
Effective business growth and development needs a plan — to provide a roadmap for that growth and a benchmark against which to evaluate progress. Advanced Accounting helps clients develop robust business plans for internal management of their organisations and in connection with seeking financing. Services include:
- Situation analysis.
- Industry analysis.
- Competitive analysis.
- Development of alternative growth scenarios.
- Operational, sales, and management milestone planning.
- Risk analysis.
- Pro-forma financial planning.
- Drafting the plan document.
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011