Practical Solutions to Complex Problems
wastewater, pollution control
We cater for all your storm-water, wastewater and pollution control needs. All of our personnel are trained to the highest standards and are fully qualified in these areas.
Our services include:
- BRE365 Soakaway Testing and Design
- Retention/Attenuation Tank Design
- EPA 2000 Site Assessments
- Certification of Compliance with Planning Permission
- Septic Tank Inspections and Upgrades
- Discharge License Applications
- Systems Installation, including ground work.
- Liaison with County Councils, EPA and other agencies on your behalf
- Proposal / Costings for Abatement / Treatment / Disposal
- Sampling / Laboratory Services arranged
- Interpretation of Analysis and Results
- Remedial works including digging, pipe work, plumbing etc.
Related services include contour surveys, spot levels, landscape architecture etc. all of which can be arranged on your behalf, contact us for more information.
We are always willing to assist should you have any questions, so please do not hesitate to contact us! Towards this end we offer the first consultation FREE of charge.