Our pallet repair business continues to grow and is becoming an increasingly important part of our overall business. We can offer our customers the following services:
- Large stocks of repaired pallets ready for delivery
- Removal of damaged pallets from customer's premises
- Sort and repair pallets, return pallets to customers premises at a considerably reduced price (compared to new pallet)
- Pallets that are beyond repair are scrapped and chipped on site ensuring they are disposed of responsibly
We operate 2 of our own state of the art, computer controlled kilns. Because we take our environmental responsibilities seriously, we heat our kilns using wood chip produced on site. This is environmentally friendly and enables us to keep drying costs to a minimum.
Unlike most of our competitors who have not invested in kilns, this enables us to:
- Dry timber to a customer specified moisture content, ie lower than industry standard (10-20% moisture content)
- Supply pallets & crates that comply with ISPM 15
- Heat Treat pallets only saving our customers money
- Offer kiln drying/heat treatment services to other companies for pallets/timber
Because of continued demand in our used pallets division, we are continually looking for new suppliers of used pallets. If you have used pallets to sell please contact us.