Many of the world's top companies require regular Mayo checkups for their key managers. For them, an investment in good health is more than a wise business decision. It's a competitive edge.
The basic program
Combining Mayo Clinic's traditional diagnostic excellence with state-of-the-art preventive medicine, the Mayo Clinic Executive Health Program offers a streamlined yet preventive examination. The program has been specifically designed to accommodate the needs and time constraints of the executive calendar. In just one to two days, your executives can complete a full battery of medical tests and evaluations.
The executive checkup includes these services:
- A comprehensive medical history and physical examination by specialists in internal medicine and preventive medicine
- A full range of preventive screening tests for early detection of cancer, heart disease and other serious medical problems
- A cardiovascular fitness evaluation, including a treadmill exercise test and an exercise prescription
- A lifestyle assessment to discuss nutrition, stress management, alcohol, tobacco, personal safety and other indicators of risk of disease
- A review and update of medications and immunizations, including those needed for international travel
- A full report of your test results at the conclusion of the examination and a written report sent to the executive's home
Consultations and screenings are easily tailored to the executive's personal needs and corporate considerations. Optional tests and services can be requested, including vision and hearing tests, dermatology consultations, stress management counseling and cosmetic surgery.
All medical information resulting from the executive health evaluation is completely private. Only at the patient's request are reports sent to his or her physician at home or to his or her organization.
One program, three sites
Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville
Mayo Clinic, Rochester
Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale