Stevedoring is a nautical term for loading or unloading cargos to/from a ship
- Ronayne Shipping, an Irish Mainport Holdings Ltd company has been in the stevedoring business since it was founded in 1957 by Finbarr Ronayne.
- We are experienced in dealing with all different types of cargo, in all types of weather conditions, in varied circumstances and within different time constraints.
- All stevedoring operations are supervised by our own staff members who will have direct communication with our head office and clients, helping to ensure that we have an efficient turnaround of ships, and the highest standard of customer service.
- All our staff have years of experience in the business and are trained to the highest standards of operations and safety.
- Since January 2000 we have worked over 6,000 ships.
These include container ships, timber cargo, car boats, offshore exploration, bulk cargo as well as special operations such as windmills, yachts, and heavy lifts
Most years we work: 450 Container Ships 240 Offshore Exploration Vessels 180 Bulk Cargo Ships 50 Car Ships 50 Timber Cargo ships