- Approximate 1 hour’s survey carried out by professional surveyor. Calculations complied and BER cert and advisory report produced within two days.
Provisional BER (new Builds)
- A provisional BER is now required at the planning stage. Certificate produced from the planning drawings by professional surveyor. Full cert can only be issued upon completition of the build.
Before and after BER (HES scheme)
- Grants are currently available from the Home Energy saving scheme, and requires a BER cert before and after any upgrades. First survey takes approximately one hour while the second survey should only take twenty minutes.
Grant Advice & Improvement Schedules for new build & existing dwellings
- Save on energy costs
- Cost comparisons and future saving graphs for various energy efficient materials/products
Quantity Surveying Services
- Cost Estimates for new builds
- Bill of Quantities production
- Material Procurement Schedules
- Detailed Snag lists