Three's Landline App gives you an Irish landline number on your iPhone. Say goodbye to expensive line rental.
- No more expensive line rental – Monthly line rental can cost as much as €39 a month. With Three’s Landline App there is no monthly line rental charge. You simply pay for what you use.
- Free to download – The Landline App is free to download and is available to all iPhone users in the Republic of Ireland. Even if you’re not a customer of Three you can still download and enjoy the benefits of the landline App.
- Never miss a business call again – take your landline number with you and never miss a business call again.
- Get a new number or port your existing landline number - You can create a new landline number specific to your area directly from the App or you can port your existing landline number to the App.
How does it work?
When you sign up you’ll be asked for your area code, a number will be generated for that area/city or county. This is now your NEW landline number. You can receive calls on this number from your customers, friends and family.
Already have a landline?
Don’t worry – you can keep your landline number. We’ll take care of the switch for you. In next to no time you’ll be enjoying huge monthly savings while keeping your existing landline number.
What are the call charges?
- Landline App Once off Activation Fee €10 ex Vat
- Receive Calls: 15c a minute (ex VAT)
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011