Lowflo | Water and Leak Detection - water audits
Lowflo are the specialists in water auditing. With a wealth of experience, knowledge and high-tech equipment there is no doubt that since Lowflo’s origin there has been no customer that has not experienced dramatic reductions in their water bills after hiring Lowflo.
Simply following our strict but simple process:
Lowflo’s, “5 Steps to Water Conservation”
- Assess – Assess historical water bill & meter readings. Has your water consumption increased recently? Just because you pay the same all the time for water does not mean you don’t have problems! Are using the same as companies in our sector – Benchmark?
- Monitor - Log the water meter (24/7) to get a profile of water your usage. Is water being consumed at 3am? Unless you operate at this time then you have problems. What’s it costing per year?
- Inspect - Conduct a site walkthrough & inspection. Check all the water devices and any machinery for leaks or over use.
- Detect – If underground leaks are exist the activate a leak detection program. 70% of leaks never come to the surface. Just because you can’t see them doesn’t mean you have no leak.
- Conserve – This is the “Fine Tuning” section of the audit. By reducing the flow of water in taps, showers, urinals, toilets, etc. by small increments you will see a direct affect your water bill at the end of the year.