Services - Stencil Crete - The More Attractive Alternative to Cobble, Imprint and Tarmac
stencil, Stencil Crete
The installation of a stencil crete product takes approx. 3 days from start to finish, including a full clean up service. The steps involved in the installation process are:
- The ground is prepared up to a level where concrete can be laid.
- Concrete is poured as normal.
- The stencil is embedded using a sponge roller.
- Coloured dye is floated in the wet concrete.
- The pattern is achieved by removing the stencil from the concrete.
- A sealer is applied within one hour of being fit to walk on.
- A second sealer is then applied the following day.
- When the second coat of sealer is applied, all debris and form work is removed and your job is complete.
If required, usually after 3 years, we can return for maintenance purposes to reseal the installed product. Performing a reseal makes your purchase look brand new again. We also provide a jet wash service for old plain concrete, which returns it to it's original white slate.
, Stencil Crete