ScadaPro is Real Time Data Acquisition software for Microsoft Windows. Optimised to use the powerful real time, multi-tasking features of Windows, ScadaPro provides integrated data acquisition, monitoring, data logging, mimic development and report generation.
It is designed as mission critical software running on a mission critical operating system.
ScadaPro Server Architechture
The software architecture of ScadaPro exploits the modular multi-tasking structure of Windows.
Data Acquisition enables the system to acquire data in real time from a wide selection of IO Drivers, programmable logic controllers (PLCs), 3 term controllers and other intelligent devices.
The output from Data Acquisition is fed into Channel Monitor, Configurable Monitor and Alarm Monitor displays.
Processing utilities such as Calculator Channels or the Alarm system process the data.
ScadaPro provides substantial Data Logging capabilities with up to 64 independent logging tasks each configurable to take 64 independent groups of channels to files or databases.
- Fully User Configurable
- True Real time Operation
- Up to 64 Independent Data Loggers
- Expandable from 8 to 10,000 Channels
- In Built Prioritised Alarm Processing and Logging
- Real Time Calculator
- Multi-Document Interface (MDI) Channel Monitor Displays.
- Scalable Object Orientated Graphic Display System
- MDI Based Real Time Trends of Measured Data
- User Configurable Menus and Displays
Scadapro Business Applications
ScadaPro is profitably used in business, enterprise and engineering applications such as:
- Process Monitoring and Control
- Quality and Batch Control Systems
- Plant Utilisation and Efficiency
- Energy Management and Control Systems
- Power Generation and Transmission
- Mechanical and Electrical Test Systems
- Steam Turbine Test Monitoring
- Waste Water Management
- Laboratory Testing
- Oil and Gas Well logging and Rig Monitoring
- Building Management Systems
- Environmental Chamber Control
- Marine Systems