FLC recognises compliance with company law legislation is complex and time consuming and failure to keep you statutory returns up to date can be costly and may result in strike off by the registrar of companies.
FLC secretarial department provides the following services:
- Company Incorporation
- Registration of Business names
- Filing Annual Returns and Abridged Accounts.
- Completing and filing all documents in relation to changes in Directors, Shareholdings etc.
- Share Transfers
- Recording minutes of Annual General Meetings
- Maintaining company Registrar
- Provision of registered office
- Safekeeping of company seal
- Changes to a Company’s Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Dealing with company strike off
FLC will ensure to meet your obligations on time and avoid penalties.