Longford County Enterprise Board offers a range of services to existing and start up businesses operating in the County. The services range from business advice and guidance to the provision of training and direct financial support.
In response to local business needs the Board have developed a wide range of information services that they provide directly or refer clients to.
- Business publications and periodicals
- Market Information
- Advice on business registration
- Information on Employment, Health and Safety and Labour Legislation
- Information on the wide range of supports available from other agencies and organisations
- Access to the range of supports available from the County Enterprise Board
The County Enterprise Board may offer financial assistance towards the establishment and development of small businesses operating within the County.
Training and Development Assistance
The Board offers a range of training programmes developed to assist small businesses in meeting the challenges of owning and operating a small enterprise.
Longford County Enterprise Board offers access to a panel of expert business mentors.