Ripplecom Wireless Broadband Services
customer service, broadband, wireless broadband
Ripplecom offers a progressive approach to telecommunication challenges and offers clients the opportunity to exploit the competitive and financial advantages offered by cost efficient and effective Internet access. Ripplecom is committed to eliminating employee frustrations and productivity gaps.
Ripplecom delivers a customer service oriented, proven, high quality, high speed, reliable broadband service that enables business clients and residential customers to unleash the full potential of the Internet in a cost efficient manner whether it is for mission critical, educational, or entertainment reasons.
Ripplecom offers a range of Internet connectivity options starting from €29.99 VAT inclusive for a home user. Our Flexible service offerings allow you to decide, not only bandwidth but contention ratio and synchronous upload and download speeds.
For details of our customised turnkey solutions, please complete our or contact us directly on: 061 500 250 or
- Requires Line of Sight
- Ripplecom provides a free Site Survey upon return of completed contract form
- Ripplecom equipment includes the placement of a “Subscriber Unit” on the roof or wall of the customer’s premises. Note the Subscriber Unit remains the property of Ripplecom
- As your wireless broadband service provides ‘Always-on’ connectivity, we strongly recommend the installation of a firewall or similar security measures
- All subscriptions are paid in advance
- Setup fee assumes a standard install i.e.: 3 hours labour, 20m cable
- Instant Always-on connectivity, 24/7 wireless broadband Internet access. No time wasted in dialling up thereby facilitating efficiency and productivity gains in the workplace
- Information sent/received 10 to 40 times faster than ISDN
- Symmetric speeds for uploads and downloads of data - not available with other broadband solutions such as ADSL or satellite
- Fixed charges. A flat rate charged quarterly facilitates accurate and advanced budgetary planning for business Internet costs - no unpleasant surprises with large phone bills
- Scalability. As your business grows we can increase the access to bandwidth and the speed of data transfers to suit your specific needs
- Security (via proprietary protocols and technologies)
- Personal, flexible service. We are a customer focused company with a commitment to deliver excellent performance and a high quality customer service
- Advanced services available (dynamic bandwidth allocation, VPN, Public IP addresses etc.) A network capable of delivering business-critical applications. That allows customers to increase productivity, efficiency and utilise the many resources available on the web.
- Ripplecom’s solution is totally independent of phone lines - hence no un-bundling delays or line tests
- No installation delays. Unlike ISDN or DSL wireless technology operates independently of cables and copper lines thereby eliminating the necessity to dig up roads, lay new fibre, or test the quality of copper lines, thereby facilitating timely installation
- Ripplecom does not dictate your network layout beyond Network Termination Point. However, as with all broadband connections, a firewall solution is strongly recommended.
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011
, broadband internet
, Broadband Service
, customer service
, wireless broadband