This policy is designed to provide you with Insurance cover for a property that is vacant or unoccupied for a term longer than 30 days.
- The following may some of the be the reasons for the property to be vacant:
- The property may be undergoing renovation.
- The property may be up for sale.
- The property may be up for letting.
- The property may be involved in probate.
- The occupiers may be away from the property for an extended period of time.
The Cover is for Damage by Fire, Lightning, Explosion and Aircraft.
Property Owners Liability Limit of Indemnity €1,300 000
Employers Liability Limit €13,000,000
For an Unoccupied /Vacant building Insurance Quotation– PHONE 01 447 5956 or complete the following form:
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011