1:1 Therapeutic Parent Support
ARCH Creative and Play Therapy Centre
Parent Support, Parenting Support, Attachment Parenting
‘Parenting through Difficulties’ Therapeutic Parent Support Service *
Uniquely, ARCH Creative and Play Therapy Centre now offers an affordable, fixed-price Therapeutic Parent Support Service that allows parents to find new ways of supporting their children through difficulties, be they emotional, social or behavioural in nature.
This 2-hour programme is tailored to parents’ individual circumstances and teaches vital therapeutic techniques to effectively handle those tough-to-manage behaviours that are proving difficult at home. Parenting through difficulties is hard... learning effective ways to support children emotionally and de-escalate challenging behaviours helps!
This service may suit you if you...
• ...feel at a loss at times as to how to manage challenging behaviours from your children, including tantrums, anger, fears, anxiety, violence, eating issues, emotional issues, risk-taking, inappropriate social skills, etc.
• ... feel that you have tried everything and yet your child’s behaviour is escalating/ getting worse over time.
• ... feel that you would like specific advice on therapeutic techniques that are proven to work to reduce challenging behaviours in children and teenagers.
• ... would like your home life to be less stressful and challenging and your children to feel happier – sometimes it just takes an extra bit of knowledge to change things around.
* 2 hour support/ advice for parents on using therapeutic techniques at home to manage challenging behaviours; This service is offered either as one 2-hour session or two 1-hour sessions
, focused parent programme
, parent programme
, Parent Support
, parenting approaches
, Parenting Children
, Parenting Support
, Parenting Teenagers
, support with parenting
, therapeutic parenting