Irema is the leading European manufacturer of face masks. Our face masks are used in a variety of industries including medical, dental and cleanroom environments.
We’re committed to regular testing and certification of our products by independent laboratories so you can be assured of the highest standards.
Our face masks are made from approved materials including Irema’s unique non-woven melt-blown polypropylene filter media, ensuring you get a high quality and high performing product you can trust. Because we manufacture our own filter media, we have complete control over the quality of our face masks. This control gives us the ability to constantly innovate, taking our products to the leading edge of filtration efficiency.
Irema’s unique melt-blown technology produces fine microfibers that are ideally suited for filtration applications where the removal of airborne contaminants is a priority. Irema has developed filtration applications for use in Heating, Ventilating and Air conditioning (HVAC) applications.
Find out more about Irema’s innovative product range:
Face Mask Features
- Manufactured under ISO 13485:2003 per MDD 93/42/EEC directive and ISO 9001:2008: approved quality system
- CE marking approval
- Fibreglass-free filter medium
- High filtration efficiency (independent laboratory tested)
- Low Delta P enabling easy breathing (independent laboratory tested)
- Sewn or ultrasonic welding construction
- Encapsulated pliable nose-piece
- Soft nonwoven material ensures comfort during prolonged wearing of masks
- Optional highly absorbent anti-fog air-laid towelling, ideal for wearers of glasses
- Optional printed company logo
- Specialist features such as blood splash resistance, with integral visor and large size for bearded persons, are also available