As a full-service company, we help before, during and after your lift installation.
At Lift Shop we have collectively accumulated hundreds of years of lift installation experience, which enables us to deliver a level of service and support that can only come from Australia's leading residential and luxury limited mobility lift specialist.
Warranty and Service
For asset protection, the service and relationship continues long after the builder has left site. Our lifts are supplied with industry leading warranty packages of one to ten years (subject to regular maintenance).
Our comprehensive testing procedures ensure that after completion issues are minimal. Our experienced technicians are available 24/7. With our hi-tech features, within cabin self rescue and power failure proof technologies - breakdowns and entrapments are extremely rare.
Preventative Service and Maintenance
Like motor vehicles and other items of moving machinery, lifts require routine servicing. All our service customers enjoy:
- Low rates and discounted rates
- Full service in accordance with industry and WorkCover requirements
- Routine hassle free maintenance with down time reduced to only a few hours per annum
- Inclusion of minor and routine parts
In the Unfortunate Case of a Stoppage or a Breakdown..
- We provide 24 / 7 service with technicians on standby
- Fully-stocked vehicles with most spare parts are carried to your lift, just in case they are needed
- Our nearest team member is dispatched immediately (and we have a large team)
- A large inventory of spare parts is kept in our Sydney warehouse
As Leader in Residential Lifts, Lift Shop Services the Following Brands
- Sites - P04H
Repairs and Breakdowns
Did you know that it is possible to build a lift that would never break down? It is done on the same principle as Jumbo jets, with built-in redundancy systems. Unfortunately this does not happen, because it would be too expensive.
Lift Shop's service department responds quickly. Our large network, spare parts inventory, product specialisation and prompt response times ensure satisfaction. In 2008 we ceased offering to service other brands because we don't like attaching our name to inferior machines. We only service our own products where we have supply and support all the way to the factory.