In July, there will be a Free Open Evening for those interested in becoming coaches or learning coaching skills. It’s an opportunity to find out more about the course, about coaching, about Positive Success Group, to get answers to any questions you may have and to meet others interested in learning to coach. You’re all very welcome to attend and if you can make it please let me know.
The evening starts at 6.30pm on Saturday July 23 at the River Lee Hotel, Western Road, Cork and should last for around an hour. (The River Lee Hotel is also the course venue)
I’ve put a bit more information about the course below.
This part-time course is suitable for
- People looking to set-up their own coaching practise as professional coaches
- People developers, managers and leaders who want professional coaching skills and structure to enhance their behaviours and skill sets
- Professionals who are involved in HR and talent management who wish to develop competencies to support their culture and their executives
- Self-employed and business owners who want the confidence to apply coaching methods and skills to increase their levels of success
- Coaches who want to coach better and who will benefit from experiencing and exploring new methods and models
- Individuals who want to develop themselves personally and realise how this enhances their life and career prospects.
- Counsellors, career guidance, recruiters and those involved in helping others and shaping futures.
The course grants the following two qualifications :
- The Diploma in Executive and Life Coaching – a professional qualification which allows the student to practise as a coach and to become a member of professional accredited organisations such as the Life & Business Coaching Association of Ireland (LBCAI), the Association for Coaching (AC) and the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- FETAC Level 6 Component Certificate in Coaching – a nationally recognised academic qualification. This qualification is in addition to the Diploma and at no extra cost.
The next course starts in November and finishes in April 2012. The course runs over 7 weekends, one weekend per month normally and two weekends in February. The course fees are currently discounted by €400 to €2150 and this can be paid in installments over the duration of the course.
|Cork Course Dates || |
|Autumn 11 || |
|12/13 November ||Weekend 1 |
|10/11 December ||Weekend 2 |
|14/15 January ||Weekend 3 |
|4/5 February ||Weekend 4 |
|25/26 February ||Weekend 5 |
|10/11 March ||Weekend 6 |
|31 March/ 1 April ||Weekend 7 |